Monday, 18 January 2016

My Last Weekend


Hi you all friends! I'm Bus and right now I'm going to tell you what I did last weekend.

Last Saturday morning I got up at 9:00. First I had breakfast -I ate churros and drank hot chocolate for breakfast- and then I cleaned the house. In the afternoon I cooked and ate lunch and next I watched Chelsea's match on TV. Later, on Saturday evening, I had a shower and then I went to the cinema with a friend -the film was wonderful-. At night I arrived home at 11:00. I ate a sandwich and some fruit for dinner and finally I went to bed at 12:15.

On Sunday I didn't get up early. I had breakfast and then I read the newspaper -I love reading the newspaper on Sunday morning-. In the afternoon I ate lunch at Antonio's house. Later I drove his children to the park and played games with them. On Sunday evening I did my homework -I take Spanish classes twice a week- and next I had a shower. At night I had a light dinner. Then I watched TV for a while and finally I went to bed at 11:30.

Yeeessss, I had a great time last weekend. What about you? What did you do? Did you enjoy? I am looking forward to listening to your presentations in the English class.

PS: In the picture above you can see me reading the paper last Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment